Saturday, December 03, 2011

 

Clubbing in Kolkata


Well the girls and I went clubbing in Kolkata and I got a fair amount of attention from the crowd which was young and wanted to know which country we were from etc.etc. A young man asked me if I wanted a drink. I said no thanks as I already had a tall fruit juice complements of another young man who said he had membership in the club and fruit juice was free for him, and since he was making money from outsourced telemarketing to Canadians, it was his way of giving back to Canadians. Then he had a good laugh. So the first young man told he didn't want me to get the wrong idea. I said no, no, I dont' have the wrond idea. Then he added he had offered me a drink because I reminded him of his grandma. ;-)  He meant it as a respectful compliment and I took it like that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?