Monday, September 11, 2006

 

So much to do......

There has been sooooooooo much to do to prepare to leave. The actual journey itself is not a problem. It's preparing things at home so the house and business still functions that has been a challenge. There are so many details... but the great thing about traveling with teenagers is that they are easy going. Whatever we forget we will learn to live without or we will get when we are out there. I finalized so many things before leaving.... my will, locked in my mortgage, arranged money to be available through bank machines in the next few months, housesitters, took the car off insurance, disabled my cell phone... and on and on...

But this is it. It is happening in 24 hours.



Comments:
I cant belive it! this is an amazing time for you guys. i just got off msn with kian. as i am writing this, you guys are leaving. im soo happy for you!
BYE EVERYONE!
 
Aw man... I'm not going to have anyone to call anymore. But yeah, I bet you guys are going to have the time of your lives... can't wait to see you all next summer!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?